Thursday, February 21, 2013

"Cherie" in Progress

I've been working on a new pattern by Sherry Goshon, called Cherie.  I started out just making a few faces/couple of heads, for possible demo at the Time for Dolls club, and ended up just going on and on!  This pattern has an optional set of instructions for constructing a teapot for the doll to sit upon, and I have some ideas percolating on how I want to do that, too!

Here are a few in-progress photos:
 The photo above was when I first had her wigged and was working on the bloomers.


 Next, she has a silk-lined skirt and I've tied her hair out of the way (above).

And as you can see, above, she's had her hair trimmed, has sleeves and a top, and needs shoes.  There's more to go with the hair, and the pink ruffle at the neck will be replaced with something less clown-like.  Loving this pattern!

1 comment:

Enchanted Doll Maker said...

I really like this doll. Your fabrics are great, as usual. I like her face, it looks different. I can't wait to see her in person!
Mary