Wednesday, September 11, 2013

With Help Like This...

...it's a wonder I ever get anything done.  This cat can be so obstinate when he decides he wants to share space with me!


Doesn't the poor doll look as though she's crying for help?

But Cosmo does love to recline upon things.  Like this:

That sweet potato vine looks like one of those "The Monster That Devoured..." movies.  Until moving here, I always thought they just artfully trailed from pretty planters.  Who knew you could use it as a ground cover?

And that's after trimming it back significantly.  Next year I plan to mix the colors and do this in several more places.

3 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Lol I think he is claiming ownership of her :)

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Sue,
I am back! :)
Oh that cat of yours is a hoot! Now you can call that doll a "Pancake doll!" LOL
Poor dear was waving her arms asking for help! :)
I just uploaded a Bon Voyage Doll and Altered Spoon to my blog. I would love it if you visited and left a comment.
Hugs

Xabi said...

los gatos son muy personales les encanta estar con tigo
besos