Friday, November 18, 2016

Books, Books, Books...

For the past three years, I've given myself a personal challenge to read at least 50 books per year for the Goodreads Reader's Challenge.  Right now, I'm just four books from my goal for the year, and am close to finishing one.

I'm curious - what would all of you recommend as compelling and enjoyable to close out my year?  You can see what I've read in the side bar, where my book montage is featured.

(Currently reading The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August.)

You're up - give me something compelling...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sue
You probably read it, but I enjoyed Girl on a Train. It's from last year and I think the movie is coming out soon. This year I enjoyed Me Before You, again movie soon. Those were pretty popular books so you've probably read them. Most of the books I read are lightweights. Just something to read to put me to sleep!

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

used to be a reader, but now I am a listener.... I listened to a few this year that are worth mentioning.... two were Great Stories and the other a good story.... Loved "Take Me With You" by Catherine Ryan Hyde and "A Man Called Ova" by Fredrik Backman and the good one was "Riding Lessons" by Sara Gruen, although not nearly as good as Water for Elephants!

Navya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.