Saturday, December 30, 2006

How Many of Me?

Well, this was interesting. One of the gals on one of the doll lists sent in this link. I knew that my first name has always been a PITA (the first name Susan is the 25th most popular name...there are nearly 1.2 million of us in the US!) but I also knew that marrying Gerry took me into the rarer aspects (there are only 630 people in the US with our last name). Turned out to be a great combo, for more reasons than one!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
3
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Now...if I still had my name from my first marriage, it would really be a PITA...9,646 of 'em in the US alone.

1 comment:

Duane and Nancy said...

How fun! Of course I had to try it out myself. I even did Nancy's name. (shhh, don't tell her that mine is rarer then hers)