Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feels like Spring!

We got some gorgeous weather today, not a cloud in the sky, temps in the mid 60s, and it was time to brush that undercoat out on the Hairy Boys. Also, more fish pics - I could see the swath of orange at the shallow end, all the fish nuzzled into the leaves that piled up at one end!
See Buddy in the photo above? I still think he looks like the Teddy Bear that has lost his button eye.

Cosmo likes to watch the dogs get tortured!


And poor Murphy agrees with me - his undercoat is awful in the mouth! I hope the birds use it to make nice nest lining.

A *few* of the fish!


Many more...and that isn't half of them.

Sweet spring :-)

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

your dogs look happy :D that is a lot of fish! o.0

MaryO said...

Aw, I loved seeing your three sweet animals...well four, sorry Cosmo...and you, too! A question about the fish...do you have to feed them frequently?

BumbleVee said...

OMIGosh! ptooey...pffff..... fur.... that would be a lot of pfftting til it got off.... hahhah...it just goes everywhere doesn't it? I don't even have animals..but know how it is when I hang out at my sis's and brush her cats after winter.... good thing it was nice to sit outside and do it....
'fraid ours is still more wintery looking... still plenty of snow on the ground here.... sigh.................

Serena Lewis said...

I have one dog and I've learned not to wear a black top when I'm brushing him.....and he's only small ShihTzu/Maltese/Chihuahua cross. Great pics of the fish too.

Anne-Marie said...

I can't believe how many fish there are! WOW! That is incredible. Your dogs must have been going crazy with excitement.