Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Photo Review of June

Trying to do a little catching up - here's a photo review of the month of June...

 Our first harvest from this year's tomato plants - one cherry tomato plant and one Early Girl.


 Time for a summer wreath on the freshly painted front door!


 Pretty blooms on one of the cacti.

 An "aerial" view of the blooms.


 The fancy dish drainer I bought when the dishwasher died.  I haven't replaced the Spot Bot that also died, and the Keuring is still limping along, but not acting well.

 Cosmo is becoming more and more sociable in his later years.  He likes spending time in my treehouse.

My friend Cynthia and I took a monoprinting class using gelatin plates.  These are my favorites from the class, though I've been playing more and learning more, and have others I like better now.

 Leaves used in each of these prints.

 Not my usual colors.

This "French Mermaid" by Amy Maisel finally got her place on the bathroom wall.

3 comments:

Enchanted Doll Maker said...

Love your photo show! Those tomatoes look yummy! Can't wait to have a veggie garden again and the flowers on the cactus are beautiful! I'm not sure what the printing with gelatin plates is, except for really pretty, was that done on paper or fabric. Looks fun and interesting. Don't do Facebook anymore so it's great to see some pics.

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

Nice recap.... the harvest looks yummy! the dish rack not so much. Hopefully new appliances will arrive soon!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Hope your new appliances have arrived. I love what you have done with the gelliprinting. your garden is always a delight to see