Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Morning

This morning I was glancing back through my blog entries for the past few weeks, and realized I haven't really posted any rants or complaints or words of advice. I can't imagine what has me so calm, but I don't have any to post this morning, either.

Perhaps it's the view outside my kitchen window, looking as though sunshine has dropped to the ground.

Or the promise of more to come.

It could be the view of seven fat geese taking off from our pond after a short pit stop.


I've been baking a lot of bread lately. Testing new fragrances. Cleaning house, preparing for winter, and the tensions of my job have eased a great deal, as well. I guess they all come in to play.

This morning, I have a routine dental appointment - perhaps that will give me something to complain about, but I doubt it. I even really like my dental office. I wonder if, after three long years, I've finally begun to settle in here.

2 comments:

Stefania Morgante said...

red leaves...foglie rosse...a paradise...ciao from Italy, Stef

Shashi Nayagam said...

Isn't fall the bestest of seasons. Love the display that nature puts out.