Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Photo - I Made This

This week's photo theme is "I Made This." I was really stumped, thinking I'd posted everything here already, but then I remembered that I made three hearts to swap on Sherry Goshon's new doll group. They are skirt panels, and essentially are upside down hearts. All three of these have gone in the mail, and I'm waiting for two of the three coming back to me - then I'll make Sherry's doll.


We spent the whole weekend working on the wood planks for the bedroom walls. One wall is done - I'll post before and during photos soon.

8 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

They are lovely!! I had the pleasure of seeing them in the group photos earlier

It's ok to cry said...

Really pretty..always Judy

Linda Fleming said...

Those are so pretty! they'd be great as wall hanging.

MaryO said...

That is such an interesting swap and your hearts are lovely! I'll be anxious to see the doll when you get her made.

Serena Lewis said...

They sure are pretty, Sue....the recipients will love them! Lovely work!

Phyllis said...

Love these! Where'd you get that darling pink bird fabric for the center?!!! Thanks for sharing the photos.......

JudiA said...

You partners are going to be so happy with these. I look forward to seeing what you get.

BumbleVee said...

what a great idea...upside down hearts...