Thursday, May 29, 2014

End of Month post - around the yard

My Oldtimer works so hard around the yard, I had to get a few grab shots of things as they've progressed.  And, of course, a few shots of birds - especially the frowzy looking hummingbird that uses the chime as a merry-go-round.  And the mockingbird that lifts off the roof in ecstasy.







I think the salvia has endured a few too many Rosco leg-lifts, but the four-o-clocks are doing well.




The sweet potato vine in this pot was a surprise.






1 comment:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Your garden is looking beautiful Sue. This year our roses are blooming early due to the warm weather and rain. Must post some pictures. However this year the slugs and snails and the bugs are out with a vengeance . I am having to use a lot of sprays etc which does not help my hay fever!