Monday, November 27, 2006

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame


Chris & Robyn came to visit for Thanksgiving, which was wonderful for us. We spent 3 1/2 days together, and did some good touristy stuff, and ate a lot of our traditional Thanksgiving foods. On Friday, we visited the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. You can't take your camera beyond the lobby, but they do take your photo as you enter. So here we all are...Gerry, me, Robyn, and Chris. We were all having a photogenic day! Gerry didn't get the memo about wearing blue jeans, apparently.

Chris is my oldest child and only son. His wife, Robyn, is a wonderful person, and I love her as if she were one of my own. Their visit made it a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo! First of all, your son is a cutie! Both he & his wife have a really sweet look about them! I'm so glad you had a chance to visit and enjoy the weekend! But here is my question: Who is that young woman next to Gerry? She LOOKS like my dear friend, Sue, but SUE has grown kids (including the one in the picture.) THIS woman is WAAAAY too young for grown kids! WOW! You look INCREDIBLE!!!! Tell Gerry I said he has a beautiful wife! No WONDER he skipped the jeans & duded up! (You ALL look terrific!)