Sunday, November 12, 2006

Triptych

I've had a couple folks drop me a line and say they want to see more detail on the triptych that is on my fireplace, so here it is:

This is three separate panels on board done by Olga Lipats, a Russian born painter now living in OK. I first found Olga through a friend, selling mystical/whimsical paintings on ebay. I now own several originals, used to sell her prints in my store, and would love to own a few more! She still sells on ebay, though many of her latest works are larger, abstract types.

At any rate, I love this painting, and bought it before I moved here, with this fireplace in mind.

3 comments:

Judi W. said...

So colorful - it's a wonderful piece! Thanks for taking a photo of it.

Linda Fleming said...

Wow- that is gorgeous! I love it!
Hugs-
Linda F from FL

Duane and Nancy said...

Very vibrant! and the room it is in looks so warm and inviting.