Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tag

I've been tagged by Sherry Goshon, whose blog is here:
http://sherrygoshon.blogspot.com/

Unfortunately, all the bloggers I know have already been tagged! I have no one left to tag, so I'll just fill in my seven random facts here.

The Rules:
Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog ...

Here are my seven random facts:
1. "Life requires flowers" is one of my mottoes. I love flowers, and am never happier than when I can go into the yard and pick a bouquet. I'm especially fond of stargazer lilies, lilacs, lily of the valley and irises.

2. My middle name is Demerice. It was my grandmother's name, and I don't know anyone outside our family that has it. It is now my daughter's middle name, and her daughter's middle name.

3. I went to nine different schools -- my parents moved so much, just because my father wanted to, that on their 16th wedding anniversary, they had moved 16 times.

4. Just the other day I realized that I have been coloring my hair for the last 20 years. I don't even know what my natural color would be any more!

5. I have 50 first cousins. Both of my parents came from large families, obviously.

6. My vehicles have names. My current van is named Lucy. My previous vehicle (Isuzu Rodeo) was named Daphne (because Daphne "smelled like a blue name" -- don't ask me how my brain works), and my Trooper was Lizzie Merlot.

7. Despite my age (56) I still hope to go to college someday and study anthropology.

That's it!

1 comment:

The Indigo Butterfly said...

Sue,

This post is inspiring me to "tag" myself! I love this concept and I already know who I want to tag next!

Jodi