Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Latest projects

I made this "Nonaim Coat" from some home dec fabrics, and other stuff I had around the treehouse - no purchases necessary!  It's the second thing I sewed on my new machine, which can do just about everything but sing.


And this picture jasper (aka landscape jasper) necklace has been finished for a couple weeks, but I haven't gotten the photos posted.  I had the stone, which I love, for nearly two years, and knew what I wanted the finished necklace to look like.  Recently, I stumbled upon the copper "tassel" from an etsy seller, bought the copper chain, and I finally have the necklace.  I really wanted a fringe from the bottom, especially because it's not drilled straight through from top to bottom.

Working on a couple dolls, too.  More photos soon!

1 comment:

Bear said...

Sue
I adore you coat and your beautiful necklace as well
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxo