Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Pay It Forward offer


Inspired by Griselda (and I am often inspired by Gris!) I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange.

I am not quite sure what my gift will be, although I have several ideas (will it be soap and/or lotion; will it be a creation from the treehouse?), and you will receive it in time for the new year, I promise.

The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog, putting abundance, creativity, and art into the world.

3 comments:

:Diane said...

This is a lovely way to spread the love - but I think you've already spread some my way, right?

Adria said...

I would love to participate

One Creative Queen said...

I would love to be the third person! Count me in - and I promise to Pay it Forward with something equally cool!