Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just so you know...

Those letter images in the post below, spell "Lolo's Child" but...because I'm not technical enough to get them to fit within the boundaries of this template, so that you can see right away what they spell AND because I received a negative reaction to the changes in the new template I chose, you're just going to have to take my word for it. Or squint when you read the post.

Luckily, Blogger makes it fairly easy to change colors in the templates, but I haven't the time this morning to juggle this back to what it was. It looks too dark to me today, but I don't remember what I had. I just know I had this template with some changes to the colors.

I really want a template that uses more of the page, and Blogger provides those, but they are all rather spare and stark looking. I feel as though I'm wasting that entire left side - I guess they want to leave room for advertising, should I choose to sign up for that. It seems strange to me that more people aren't creating nice new templates for Blogger users.

OK...off to push some paper.

No comments: