Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Really Poor Pictures

These are probably the worst pictures I have ever taken, ever. Really. However, I'm going to post them anyway, just so a couple of folks can glean the feeling I was trying to capture for them. The gals on the FDA list love to decorate for the holidays, and some have very definite favorite colors and styles.

Tonight, Oldtimer & I stopped at Gale's Garden Center to pick up a few things for decorating around the house. This store always does a wonderful job of decorating at Christmas time with all kinds of themed trees. I was so taken with a few of them, I grabbed shots with my cell phone. They are poor, but the intention was good, and maybe, just maybe, you can get a little something from it. If you pay close attention, you can see that the top portion is clearer than the bottom.
So, Sandy, because you love purple so, look at this purple and silver themed tree:



And Sherry, look at this Victorian tree:



I loved the woodsy, rustic one:
And for Linda, who's been doing so many beaded ornaments, how about a beaded log cabin?
I wonder if I could go back with a real camera and get some more shots. I'd like you to see the upside-down tree, the peacock tree, and the all red tree.
Incidentally, I only got one more pair of shoes - black - low boots. I like 'em! Especially since I only paid $12 for them.

6 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Looking at the pictures I can say it must be very beautiful since even with poor picture quality their beauty shines through Your decorations look really beautiful.
The shop is just my kind of shop what beautiful things they have

Bear said...

ue
I love the purple tree, even if they are blurry - please take the camera back and take more piccies please - the sound of the upside down tree really sounds fantastic especially for a downunder girl!
ooh wowee I wish we had shops like this I think you should carry your really camera every where you go now dont you??
love n hugs bear oxoxoxo

Kai said...

Looks like a fairytale land in there! My kind of place! An ALL RED TREE? I need PHOTOS! LOL!

Linda Fleming said...

What a beautiful store! I would love to wander through it and see all these trees and decorations. Thanks for showing the beaded cabin- now that is a lot of beading!

dingy said...

Even bad photos are cool at Christmas time. YUpppppers Love that pruple and silver.

Yvette said...

These trees are lovely! I love the colors. What a fun store.

I also love the shoes you got. Those are great!!