Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Late post -- completed RR

This is a picture I haven't posted here, and even though it is a round robin that completed several months ago, I think the doll merits posting. The very fact that a round robin completed and everyone in our group got our dolls back is a huge accomplishment. The last time I participated in a round robin, it was for a healing doll, and everyone in our group lost her doll...as far as we know, they are all bound and gagged in a garage in Canada.

But I digress, and I really don't want to be bitter about how that RR went, when this one was so successful. I sent the basic doll, done in that slinky, slippery, shiny peacock looking stretch fabric, made from a pattern done by Li Hertzi. Judi named her "Heart of Magic," and several other folks added on to her in the theme. I think she's absolutely glorious (although I have to admit that every so often I look at her and see John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever!) She is waiting to be suspended from the treehouse ceiling right now. You should see the traveling journal...it's magnificent, too.

4 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

What a lovely RR. I am still waiting for my doll from the FlatStanley RR to come back to me. It is more than a year that he has been away. But we are nearing the end as well.

JudiA said...

That one really does deserve posting -- thanks so much for sharing! She's a splendid collaboration. I would have loved to have peeked into her journal too.

JudiA

Anonymous said...

What a rockin doll! I love to see Mz. Angel morphed. Nice job!
Later Li Hertzi

Anonymous said...

What a rockin doll! I love to see Mz. Angel morphed. Nice job!
Later Li Hertzi