Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cosmo and the Light Cube

I know, I know...I've been yammering about this light tent a lot. I still have it set up in the guest bedroom, which is off the treehouse where I create. Today I was in the throes of auditioning fabrics...I have a jacket pattern I want to make for myself, but it's going to take 4 different fabrics, and I want it to be a little wild. Not a lot wild, just, well...different. Right now I have about six stacks of four fabrics laid out on the floor of the treehouse.

Cosmo likes to come upstairs when I'm in the treehouse. He thinks the peacock feathers I was given are his personal play toys. But today, as he slinked around upstairs, he spotted the light cube. He was so darn cute, I had to take his picture.

Here he is, sitting in the cube:


And here are a few more, which would be great if he could just sit still! Sorry about the cropped ears!


5 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh what a cutie pie he is. He obviously wanted to inaugrate it first LOL! Did you know both his eyes are different in colour? Haven't seen that before.

Kai said...

Hey! Cosmo just posed for the first-ever Glamor Shots for Kitty-People! LOL! He's a natural! What darling pictures of him! You KNOW I love that cat! He can do NO WRONG!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue,
I found your blog today through Shashi and Ulla.

Ironically yesterday was the first time a friend and I played with our EZ CUBE. We was disapointed, so I'm wondering if you would be kind enough to tell me the exact light bulbs you used.
Thank you so much!

JudiA said...

LOL!!!! I love kitties when they go into their "Curious Mode". He is a stunningly gorgeous cat as well. Those eyes! Oh my! Your light cube is interesting too, by the way. If it's big enough for curious kitties, it would probably be good for larger dolls as well...?

JudiA

Denise in PA said...

Wow, what great shots of Cosmo...a real handsome fellow. Gotta love those curious cats!