Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cosmo Eyes

Our amazing cat, Cosmo, has two different colored eyes -- one light blue, one amber. And before you ask, he hears just fine. What's even more interesting to me is that his eyes are not only two different colors, the pupils are two different shapes, AND... as you can see, when photographed, his "red eye" is also two different colors! This photo was taken as he stretched and yawned, while monopolizing Gerry's desk chair!


I know it looks kind of weird, but isn't it interesting?

Edited to add...
My dear husband just thinks it's wrong that I showed you the weird picture and not the pretty one, the one that shows how Cosmo really looks, so here you go! Our pin-up cat!

6 comments:

Denise in PA said...

WOW! What a unique picture! Gotta love those eyes. Thanks for the Cosmo pics, Sue...I have a soft spot for kitties!

Kai said...

THERE'S my Cosmo! He's sooooo adorable! Between looking in on Anita's kitty-people and Cosmo, I'm getting so eager to have another cat! His eyes just look CUTE to me. Far as I'm concerned, he can do no wrong!

Linda Fleming said...

I love his eyes. Makes him look like David Bowie-LOL!
Linda F from FL

Kai said...

This is to Cosmo: You are BEAUTIFUL, you little sweety! I fell in love with you the day Sue told me she heard a noise early morning & found you in the kitchen sink (right after you all moved into the house) batting around an errant grape! How much cuter could you get than THAT? And yawning, peeking out from the bathtub, or whatever, you are still da' cat!

JudiA said...

What a strikingly beautiful cat! He's a special one, for sure.

BumbleVee said...

awwww.... such a pretty face..... love it.