Sunday, October 12, 2008

Camera Phone Pix at the Minnesota Zoo

I just returned from a week visiting my daughter and her family. We had a lovely day at the Minnesota Zoo (I wanted to see the new Russian Coast exhibit - but we looked at everything) but we forgot to take the camera! Here are a few from my cell phone to view - even though the quality is lacking.




I thought it was interesting that a diver was cleaning the algae from one of the aquariums.
Before I left, Oldtimer & I were running errands and I saw a beautiful evening sky. I snapped photos of that with my cell phone, too.


3 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

What a wonderful time you must have had visiting your daughter and your darling Olivia. Your camera phone takes pretty good pics - for a phone-LOL!

Pat said...

Hi Sue! For some reason this is the first time I've visited your blog! Great blog. Wonderful to see a pic of you! and read about your family and interests!

Deb Smith said...

It's like looking at a picture of darling blonde little you at that age. She's such a doll. Hope you had a wonderful time on your visit home. Sorry I missed you. I've been fighting CFS for the past 6 weeks (once again) but I refuse to give in. No work missed yet! I'm digging through all the great advice you gave me in 1998 when it first hit me. Take Care!!!