Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Photo - On Time!


Mother's Day roses, the bonsai sent by my son...photos taken with my new Nikon Coolpix - a Mother's Day gift from my Oldtimer.  I received a mosaic mirror from Bekah when she was visiting - I have to photo that yet.

I found this quote and it seemed a good one to follow on Mother's Day:

With each new phase of your life, I watch your body, mind, and personality change, but you still remain you. This you is always present in your soul, a divine spark of the infinite spirit that pervades the entire universe. Your presence has blessed me and made my own spirit soar and dance with ecstasy. I shall Love you for eternity, and I am honored that I have been touched by your soul in this lifetime and for lifetimes to come. 

100 Promises to My Babyby Mallika Chopra

5 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Beautiful roses and gift.

Carla said...

Pretty! Nice gift.

Serena Lewis said...

Lovely gifts, Sue...and what a lovely quote too ~ :)

Jennifer Rose said...

those are great gifts!

Michelle Eaton said...

What great presents. My partner loves bonsai's and we have a few of our own.