Monday, September 05, 2011

A Little Bit of Happy




Recently, I've kicked up soap production again, realizing that the cure time is just about perfect for holiday sales. After brilliant analysis, I realized I only had a few sheets of printable handmade paper remaining in the drawer in the soap room.
Off to Creative Papers Online (no affiliation) for an order, but was quite good at resisting all their other goodies that I thought should find a home in the art treehouse. EXCEPT - at check out I was offered a Super Papercraft Grab Bag! and it was affordable and I did it and I'm glad! That photo above is all the stuff I got for $12.99.
AND...yes, I went back and placed another order. I NEED skeleton leaves in copper. I am within inches (ounces?) of "maximum occupancy" in the treehouse.

1 comment:

BumbleVee said...

hahahha.... yes indeed...NEED skeleton leaves...or course you do....

Hey...I have some handmade paper I could send you Sue. It will have to be folded as it is long and wide......but, if you want to iron out the creases when it arrives I bet you could do that easily enough ...with a slightly warm iron on top of a damp tea towel on the paper or something like that?

I was going to use it for some card making ...years ago now...and just never got into it. Happy to send it to you if you want to send me your address.