Thursday, February 06, 2014

Round Robin Comes Home

I've been working on some personal things the last few days; yesterday I spent a good amount of time in the "treehouse," journaling and working on some personal symbols while listening to Clarissa Pinkola Estes' "Untie the Strong Woman."

It more or less slipped my mind that the fabric collage round robin that we started back last June was coming home this week.  The last person to work on it delivered it to my doorstep while I was out this evening.

As a reminder, this is my starter panel:


And this is what it looks like now:


This shows the colors a little more accurately, though not all the way to the edge:


It's up to me to decide how to finish it off and get it ready for display.

2 comments:

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

It will be interesting to see how you finish it..... and quilt... it? or mount it... or?

Anonymous said...

Ah, I see the paper glued on now. The larger photo doesn't have the glare off the smaller metallic (?) birds and I can see the baby bird in the egg and more of the worm.

I think the real challenge in this RR is yours - how to "finish" it for display. I vote you do a little adjusting to suit your own fancy.

Diane