Monday, September 14, 2009

Farewell to Warrenton

It's official. As of noon today, we no longer own property in Warrenton, NC. I have mixed emotions, especially when I think of all the plans I had that did not come to fruition, but - I am so very happy for the new owner of our properties, and hope there are many, many years of happiness ahead.

We're grateful for all the interest in our special offer, for the wise people who made back-up offers, and for the hard work of our friend and agent, Sherry Carroll.

We had a crazy weekend, trying to coordinate signed documents with overnight shipping, but the friends who remain there helped us out to the end. Warrenton is a special place - we'll never forget our time there.

2 comments:

joggerellablog said...

Good for you, Sue!

cathy said...

Oh Sue, I know you are glad it is all over. It certainly looks like you have a beautiful place where you are now.